Thursday, April 30, 2009

May Event Sign Up

It turns out that May 10 is Mother's Day, but Ariana suggested we come to the farm on Saturday, May 9. She said that the farmer's market closes at 1 and if we arrive about 2:30, they will arrange a wine-tasting for us! We may want to purchase some wine for our dinner.

Please use the comment function to sign up for our trip to the farm and/or for dinner. Please indicate if you are signing up for one or both activities. Also, please let me know if you can help drive to the farm (on May 9) or help cook dinner (on May 15).

Also, please let others know about our dinner. It would be great to expand our numbers. I would also like to set the cost of dinner at $10 per diner this time, but $15 with wine. We didn't discuss this at our last meeting, so feel free to comment on this as well.

12 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so excited! I can make it to both events and would love to help with making the dinner as well. -Emilia Ptak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help cook dinner and I am definitely in for the meal! Kate Lien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'd like to go to the farm on May 9th, and I should be able to go to the dinner as well. However, I would need a ride on the 9th. exciting! -Michelle Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to help cook dinner and bring some vegan fare for the 15th! - Jennifer Hageman

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to come to the farm, and help cook and eat.
    Brady Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann, I'd like to sign up for the May 15th dinner. I don't need wine so I'll sign up for the $10 meal. And I can help with cooking. Looking forward to it! Ge Gladys Jian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to help cook and will be at the dinner. Can I meet you guys at the farm, as I'll be on that side of the water?
    Michelle Stitzer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be at dinner, sorry I can't make it to the farm trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to attend the dinner on the 15th and also help cook! Jeff Chiu

    ReplyDelete
  10. coming to dinner, not the farm
    inness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I'll be at the dinner and would like to help cook. Kara
    (Ann, could you add my address to the email list? Thanks! karamck@u.washington.edu)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i will come to dinner with anya too, but i can't make it to the farm trip. i did want to but i have a schedule conflict.

    chris b.

    ReplyDelete